#36: Corner of North Division and West Main Streets

Barney Owens built a livery barn and garage on this site; both a which were destroyed by fire in 1919. The land was then divided and a garage was built. This was run by such businessmen as R. Rohleder, Myrl Amman, L. Moat, and various others. There was an icehouse behind Zinn’s Store.