This location was once a community sales lot. A For Garage was built and later urn by Roy Ketterhagen. Trondor Johnson operated a garage there at a later date. Trent Tube started their plant in the rear, and some current residents still remember how the tubing was run out the windows and onto the lawn in the back of the East Troy House. Trent Tube’s offices were in the front in 1941. Later Schoop Electronics occupied this building, as did Dr. Foster (an eye doctor). Mr. Crubaugh used this building for State Farm Insurance offices, and Dr. Shepherdson had his East Troy Clinic offices here. It later housed the Tri-County Veterinary Outpatient Clinic as well as Deignan Schomberg & Associates and JP Tech and Cross Fit.